I just finished Atonement… What a tragically beautiful novel. Look for a review sometime this week when I have my thoughts together!
I was tagged by the lovely dashingbooks! Thank you! *-*
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer all the questions the person who tagged you asked and then write 5 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 5 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What is your favorite book and why? (this is a common question but I’m curious). This is common and might I mention EVIL!?A Room with a View by E.M. Forester and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith are honestly tied. ATGiB encompasses so much of what I love in a book and Smith’s work is kind of an underrated modern classic. ARwaV is charming, and lovely, and makes me so happy, Forester was brilliant.
2. What book from your TBR list are you most excited to read next? Well I have a poll going for which classic(s) I should read for treesofreverie’s read-a-thon this week, so I’m excited for which ever one ends up winning! (GO VOTE!)
3. Do you listen to music while you read? If so, what song do you think is perfect for what book? I do sometimes, I like to listen to instrument music but I don’t have a perfect song choice for any particular book…
4. What book made a big difference to you when you were little? Harry Potter, hands down.
5. If you could pick a fictional character to be best friends with or marry who would you choose? Best friends? BFF: Anne Shirley. Marry: George Emerson.
1. Name an underrated classic you think deserves the spotlight?
2. Do you lend books to friends or borrow from friends? Why/why not?
3. If you could invite three authors to dinner (living or deceased) who would you choose?
4.How many books do you read on average per month?
5. Favorite secondary character?